- For 20-50 HP tractors (15-74 kW)
- Disc-operated chipper
- Hydraulic transmission with double rollers
- Wood feeding control with rollers double rotation: forward and reverse
- Automatic stop of power supply from safety
- Discharge hood with 360° double adjustment
- Safety kit included
- 4 rotary knives + 1 stationary knife
- Hydraulic flow speed control valve
Heavy Duty Chipping Power. At the heart of the our BX42R Chipper is an oversize heavy duty rotor and reversible chipping blades. The large diameter rotor has a faster tip speed for improved chipping action. The heavy-gauge steel keeps your momentum to power through tree trunks. The reversible blades are precision cut tool steel, hardened for long-lasting sharpness.
Turn branches and leaves into a valuable resource that's perfect for pathways and flowerbeds with a FRED Chipper. Chipping is your best method of reducing large, awkward branches to a fraction of their size, making handling easy and creating a useful ground cover that helps control weeds and retain moisture in hot weather.
There are no belts or pulleys to worry about when you're in the woods. Directly connected to your tractor's PTO, power is transferred straight into chipping action. 4" diameter logs are quickly mulched with the BX42R.
With a PTO powered rotor and hydraulic feed hopper, branches, limbs and brush are control fed for continuous chipping at maximum capacity.